Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Free Jewelry Gift Packaging

Recently I was thinking that I wanted to freshen up my packaging a bit. While I love my black velveteen pouches with the gold foil embossed logo, I wanted the recipient to have a "receiving a present" type feeling when they open up their order. I decided that the presentation is important to conveying how special and unique the item(s) they are receiving is. This is what I came up with:

New Jewelry Gift Packaging

Our signature jewelry pouch is inside a folded "packette", which includes a little surprise inside. The gift wrap features a floral motif in muted tones. A cream satin ribbon and bow add a coordinating finishing touch. If a gift card message was specified at checkout, the gold gift card is attached to the bow. I like that this new packaging is appropriate for all recipients, including men, and it enhances the experience of receiving a treasured keepsake.

And for those who are purchasing a gift, but are shipping it to themselves, fear not! There is no tape involved and the packaging can easily be unwrapped for a peek at the contents, then rewrapped for gift giving.

The new jewelry packaging is included free with all Priority and Express Shipping methods. It's a little added bonus to choosing the upgraded shipping. The new packaging is not available on First Class shipment, as it doesn't fit into the bubble envelope used.

No comments: