Sunday, January 27, 2008

Welcome to our new blog!

Well, I've finally done it- added a blog to my site. I never thought I'd do it since I don't really love to write or share my innermost thoughts and private life.
But I think this will be a great way for me to let my customers know about new products and changes to the website without having to wait for the monthly newsletter (which I usually procrastinate on issuing). I'll also be passing on interesting articles, links and tidbits that I find along my way.
I think it's pretty poignant that I started the blog today- it is exactly 5 1/2 years since my son Matthew passed away. It's also 4 years since my father passed away from brain cancer. So it's definitely a reflective time for me right now.
Thanks for joining me. I encourage you to comment and pass along any info you think would be helpful for my customers and viewers. Here's to many new blog posts ahead.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your blog! You are an inspiration!