Sunday, May 4, 2008

Survey- Stillbirth & Neonatal Death

I am a bereaved parent who had a
stillbirth three years ago. I am currently
co-conducting a survey about medical bad news delivery
and the communications between patients and care
providers about their diagnosis. I am specifically
hoping to reach parents who have had a stillbirth,
neonatal death (death of a child within 28 days of
birth) or a pregnancy loss.
Click Here for Survey


We are hoping to learn more about this kind of
communication and offer insights to care-providers
about the effects of these interactions. Data
collected from this confidential survey will be used
for completion of a course project in the master's
program at San Francisco State University. The survey
is confidential and should take approximately 25
minutes to complete.


If you have any questions, I would be happy to
answer them. I can be reached by email at
spullen@sfsu.edu.


I also have hard copies of the surveys and if you
send me an email with the street address, I would be
happy to mail them to you.


I send my sincere thanks for considering helping get
the word out about this study,


Suzanne Pullen
spullen@sfsu.edu
www.surveymonkey.com/nld
More about my story here

No comments: