Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Cast your vote for My Forever Child in a Design Contest!

UPDATE:
I am ecstatic to report that my design won with 26% of the votes in the FOR MOM category!! Thank you to everyone who went over to vote.

Check out this cool graphic that they made for me:



And I'll be receiving other great prizes like a Mommy Millionaire Book, free advertising and graphics, and an engraved trophy! I'll post the picture when it arrives.

***********************************************************************************
My Custom Engraved Handprint-Footprint Heart Pendant is currently in the Grand Prize of a design contest.

Click here to cast your vote

It is Entry #4, and this is what it looks like:



The voting runs until Thursday, July 31st.

Thanks for your support!!

1 comment:

mrstank said...

I voted! It's beautiful! Good Luck!