Wednesday, August 13, 2008

New Cremation Pendants



I am happy to announce the addition of cremation pendants to My Forever Child. It's been something I've been considering for a long while now. I had jump at the chance when I saw the new cremation pendant line from Deborah Birdoes. She is a jewelry designer that creates the Inspirational Blessings line. I carry two other pendants by her and she emailed me to personally thank me and to make other recommendations that would appeal to my customers.



All of Deborah's pendants are solid sterling silver with a rhodium plated finish, which resists tarnish. They all come with necklace chains and product cards which have scripture passages and poems. Plus, they are at a great price that I can pass along to my customers. Typically, cremation pendants purchased through funeral homes can be very expensive, especially when added to the cost of the funeral services. At the price of these new cremation pendant necklaces, you can buy two or three for the rest of the family, at the same price as purchasing one through a funeral home.

Click Here to view the Cremation Pendants


No comments: