Sunday, December 21, 2008

Update on Christmas Orders

It is with a BIG smile on my face that I can let you know that I have completed and shipped ALL regular and personalized jewelry orders placed through noon on Sunday, December 20th. The cutoff date for guaranteed Christmas delivery was December 5th. However, I've been working every single day since returning from my trip in November to be able to get out everyone's orders so that they can have them in time for Christmas. If you haven't received your order yet, it is on the way. Please note that delivery outside of the United States is not guaranteed, as we can't predict what date you'll be receiving your package.

There are a few special order Gold items that I'm still waiting to receive in from my suppliers. These will ship to you as soon as they arrive.

Custom Engraved Handprint and Footprint Jewelry and Photo Jewelry have been completed through the December 5th order date, even though the cutoff date was November 30th. Right after Christmas I will be working on the next batch of custom orders placed from Dec 6 to Dec 10.

I will be taking the next 4 days "off" to get my own Christmas shopping completed, and spending time with my family during this special holiday. However, we will still be shipping items from the Holiday Gift Ideas collection:

Click Here for Holiday Gifts with Immediate Shipping

We sincerely thank you for your business and continued support of My Forever Child. We are truly touched and inspired by the stories and feedback that you choose to share with us. We wish you Peace, Comfort, and Love during this Holiday Season. May you have a Blessed and Joyous New Year 2009!

Warm Wishes,
Sue and Rich Mosquera

No comments: