Saturday, July 4, 2009

July Product Update

Here are some product updates we thought you'd like to know:

I recently changed the Swarovski Crystal Dangles to Genuine Gemstone Dangles on engraveable charms and pendants to minimize scratching on the pieces. Swarovski crystals are much harder than sterling silver, which is a relatively soft material. In contrast, genuine gemstones are softer materials and won't leave the same scratch marks that the Swarovski crystals do. The gemstones I'm using now are 4mm round and paired with sterling silver or gold filled ball head pins for an elegant look. I chose nice quality gemstones which are similar in color to the Traditional Birthstone Chart, so that it is easy to tell which birth month you are symbolizing on your personalized piece. I hope you like them as much as I do.



Here are some products that I've recently redesigned using new components:



Large Baby Footprints Engraved Pendant

Featuring a new larger style sterling silver heart.
This sample shows our new Aventurine Gemstone Dangle for May



Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss Charm Necklace

has a new, more stylish butterfly charm.



Healing Heart Charm Necklace

~A "Heal" handstamped charm is a visual reminder to take care of your emotional and physical bell being.
~A genuine rose quartz briolette gemstone is to promote the healing of broken hearts and increase the reception of love.
~A genuine amethyst heart is for remembrance of your loved ones.
~A small heart charm is to symbolize the healing heart.



Fertility-Pregnancy Charm Necklace

~A "Baby" handstamped charm is a visual reminder of your motherhood intentions.
~Our Heart Swirl with Moonstone gemstone charm promotes love, including between quarelling lovers, and has long been used in dedication to the moon goddesses.
~A genuine rose quartz briolette gemstone is to promote the healing of broken hearts and increase the reception of love.
~A genuine blue chalcedony gemstone is to decrease negativity and depression and increase sleep and tranquility.

You may see this cute graphic on some of our products. With the summer in full swing and my four children out of school, I am trying to reschedule my hours working inside the studio. In an attempt to reduce my workload, I've chosen some of the more time consuming products to be "on vacation" until my work schedule resumes back to it's normal hours in September. You are still able to view these products and share the links with your friends, but you will not be able to place orders for them right now. Additionally, I will not be taking on any new custom design projects, aside from what's already listed on the website.

As always, thank you for your continued support of My Forever Child. We wish you a happy and safe summer!

1 comment:

Holly said...

Enjoy your summer!!! I like the new gemstones!