Friday, November 28, 2008

Nov. 30th is Last Order Day for Custom Handprint-Footprint & Photo Jewelry for Christmas Delivery

Just a reminder that November 30th will be the last day to place an order for Christmas delivery of Custom Engraved Handprint & Footprint Jewelry and Photo Jewelry.

December 5th is the last day to order for Christmas delivery of personalized, engraved, and hand stamped jewelry.

Please note that we can only guarantee Christmas delivery within the United States. We can't predict delivery dates on International shipping, and this time of year may take extra shipping time to reach it's destination.

I have several new styles of child angel pewter ornaments coming in this week. I'll post as soon as they are ready. I'll also be posting some product suggestions for quick shipping Christmas gifts and stocking stuffers.

My website was off line most of Friday due to a server issue. I apologize to everyone that was trying to log on, but only got an error message. It seems that the problem is resolved (I hope) and you should be able to order online for the November 30th cutoff.

Warm Wishes!

No comments: