Thursday, April 16, 2009

Mother's Day Ordering & Gift Ideas

Mother's Day is quickly approaching! All mothers deserve something pretty on their special day. I'd love to help you put a smile on your favorite lady's face this year.


April 17th is the last day to order Photo Jewelry and Custom Engraved Handprint and Footprint Jewelry for guaranteed delivery by Mother's Day (in the United States only).


April 24th is the last day to order Personalized and Engraved Jewelry to be delivered in time for Mother's Day.

If you are ordering one of these unique keepsakes after the deadline, you can print out a Gift Presentation Card to insert in her card to let her know that a handcrafted treasure is on it's way.

Here is a list of popular Gift Ideas to consider:

Gift Certificates are great when you'd rather have the recipient decide her own style for what suits her best. Gift Certificates are also perfect for the last minute (up to Saturday, May 9th) and can be emailed to you so you can print it out yourself!

Personalized Round Charm Necklace is a beautiful and updated mother's necklace with a charm for each child. First name is on the front and date of birth is on the back. Availiable in all 5 fonts and with birthstone crystals for each child.

In Mom & Grandma's Heart has a Swarovski heart shaped crystal surrounded by birthstone crystals for each child.

Mother of Angels Pearl Bracelet is simple, classy and very affordable.

Grandma of Angels Pearl Bracelet is a pretty way to show Grandma that you appreciate her.

Personalized Mother's Bracelets in several styles including Pearl, Swarovski Crystal, and Wire Wrapped.


Here is a special poem for all the Mothers of Angels:

A Mother's Day Ode

I am your mother, but you, my child, I cannot hold.
It'll get easier with time, or so I'm told.
People may forget that I am your mother.
I'm part of a secret club we only share with one another.
But that doesn't diminsh my love for you.
I think of you the whole day through.
I wonder what you're doing, my Precious Little One.
We are connected by an Infinite bond which cannot come undone.
I will not let Death tear us apart.
I promise to always keep you alive in my heart.
©Susan Mosquera, all rights reserved

No comments: