Friday, November 13, 2009

New Inspirational Jewelry

I am pleased to announce the addition of several new jewelry pieces, just in time for Holiday gift giving! These Inspiriational charm necklaces, bracelets, and earrings are thoughtful and fashionable gifts for those who could use a bit of encouragement and positive affirmations. Great for close friends, sisters, or someone special to show your compassion and support.

All are made of high quality sterling silver. Some have copper and brass charm accents with genuine gemstone dangles. These are limited edition styles, there are only 1-2 of each design. So hurry and order yours before they're gone!


~Click Here to View all NEW Items


~Click Here to View all SALE Items




Click Here to View Pendants



Click Here to View Message Bracelets



Click Here to View Earrings





Please follow My Forever Child on:
Our Facebook Page Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter Twitter

Our MySpace Page MySpace

Blog

1 comment:

Holly said...

Eeeeek, Sue!!! Oh my gosh I'm hyperventilating with all of my excitement of your new pieces. I must, I must talk my hubby into getting me one right away!!! *praying for success*