Sunday, November 1, 2009

Recent Custom Designs

Here are some recent pieces that I made by working directly with the customer to achieve the look that they specifically wanted. I am always open to creating custom designs if the customer does not find exactly what they want in my online shop. Usually, elements from various pieces can be combined into another look, and does not take extra lead time to create. Other times, custom pieces use specially ordered parts and require extra lead time and numerous email communications to iron out all the details. Please allow 4+ weeks for this process and refer to our Holiday Ordering Dates calendar when planning your custom order.












































































Please follow My Forever Child on:
Our Facebook Page Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter Twitter

Our MySpace Page MySpace

Blog

1 comment:

Holly said...

I love these custom designs. I'd definitely would love to do a custom design with you sometime, Sue!!