Wednesday, March 24, 2010

New Products for March

Here are a few new products and jewelry pieces. There are several more new products going to be released soon, as well as some exciting plans for the 5th anniversary of My Forever Child. Stay tuned!

Click on the image to be taken directly to the product

Real Rosebud Earrings Real Forget Me Not Earrings


Single Real Forget Me Not Earrings Petite Angel Earrings

These beautiful new earrings match our
Real Flower Bracelets.
The Petite Angel Earrings match our
Mother and Grandmother of Angels Bracelets
as well as the Angel Prayer Box.



Wings Of Comfort PendantThe Wings of Comfort Necklace is a new item this month, but it's already become a popular piece! The Sterling Silver Butterfly Pendant measures 3/4" high x 3/4" wide. Comes with a sterling silver 18" chain, velvet pouch, and poem card:

WINGS OF COMFORT™

No longer here with me. It's comfort I seek to find.

I look for you everywhere. You are always on my mind.

Though I wanted to hold on, it took strength to let you go.

You're forever in my heart, forever in my soul.

Someday we'll meet anew. I'll share my heart again with you.

But for now my wings of comfort is knowing you miss me, too.

© 2008 Deborah J Birdoes




Butterfly Star Pocket StoneFaith Cross Pocket StoneAngel Wing Pocket Stone

These resin Pocket Stones with symbolic centers are great to keep in your purse or pocket and to use for meditation, prayers, or as a worry stone.


Photo Pocket StonePhoto Pocket Stone

The new innovative design on this pocket stone allows you to insert your own photos and text for a truly personalized keepsake momento. Comes with the website link for instructions on how to insert your own photos.Simple, yet comforting...pass along to family and friends as token of remembrance. Resin Stone measures 1 1/2" high.



Our website recently had a bit of a "makeover". Come see our new home page!
My Forever Child



Please follow My Forever Child on:
Our Facebook Page Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter Twitter

Our MySpace Page MySpace

Blog

2 comments:

Rachel said...

The Wings of Comfort is beautiful.

Holly said...

I was browsing through the site one day and say the butterfly necklace and thought it was really beautiful!